Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

coming along nicely.



So apart from the logo project, which you can see here - http://amobberleydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/new-project.html. i'm also working on another project in which we have to design a poster with an essay added to it. This is what i've come up with so far. For the poster we had to pick to other posters, one from the past and one contemporary and then design a poster around that style or movement we chose. As you can see I went for the Bauhaus movement.

I chose the Bauhaus movement because I like the style and also how the designs are split up into a grid but also form as one at the same time.

To get my final poster I haven't just solely looked at the images I chose to write about but looked at other poster and took parts from them. I'm slowly coming up with a poster that i'm liking and a poster that also meets the outcomes of the brief set.





You can see here different posters that i've printed off and i'm cutting different elements of some the posters that I like and could influence the out come of my final poster. Once i've cut different elements out I started laying them out on A3 paper and moving the elements around until I find a position for them that will then compliment the essay that has to go in the poster and also other elements and the tittle for the poster.






No comments:

Post a Comment