Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Bad Boy.









This is my range of T-shirts that I designed for 'BadBoy' The top set of T-shirts is for the 30 years that 'Badboy' has been running as a company. Then the bottom set of T-shirts is just a range of T-shirts I designed for them as well .






Along with the T-shirts I want to keep the joggers to a simple design with it not being to complicated or confusing to the eye.





when coming up with this idea for the hoodie I looked mainly towards the big pocket on the front because on any other hoodie you seen the design or patter on the chest but never much on the pocket I thought i'd make the hoodie different from other hoodies and put the design mainly on the pocket. keeping with the theme of being different I thought instead of putting the logo across the chest like you see with other hoodies I thought lets put it down the sleeve and keep with the theme of being different.

No comments:

Post a Comment